Orchestra Iowa's COVID-19 Health Protocols
MASKS NO LONGER REQUIRED
Throughout the pandemic, Orchestra Iowa has closely followed CDC COVID-19 guidelines to keep our audiences, staff, & musicians safe. As numbers continue to trend down, the CDC has reassessed its masking recommendations for our area. We hope you will take a moment to review our updated COVID-19 policies and procedures:
Beginning March 8, 2022, we will no longer require masks to be worn in our facilities or at our concerts. If, as a member of our audience, you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please feel free to do so. Orchestra Iowa reserves the right to change this masking policy in response to changes in public health conditions, CDC recommendations, and updated policies by federal, state, and local jurisdictions. As is everyone, we at Orchestra Iowa are hopeful to be nearing the end of this pandemic. We look forward to greeting you at our many concerts and events soon!
Thank you and we’ll see you at the symphony!
Socially distanced seating opportunities are available for some performance. Please call our Ticket Office at (319) 366-8203, for assistance with securing a socially distanced seat.
- Orchestra Iowa strongly encourages all audience members to get an FDA-approved vaccine to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Please socially distance when possible, as best as possible, while attending Orchestra Iowa events and programs.
- While we are seating our venues at full capacity, we are glad to accommodate requests for socially distanced seating whenever possible. Please contact the Orchestra Iowa ticket office to request if an accommodation may be possible.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or feel ill, please stay home to slow the spread of illnesses within the community. Our concerts are frequently broadcast on Iowa Public Radio, and we hope you will tune in to hear any music you may have missed.
- All musicians, staff, and volunteers will be in compliance with all requirements stated, and we appreciate your willingness to share in this responsibility.
We will continually monitor the spread of the virus in coordination with Linn County Public Health experts and plan to update audience members in advance of each concert of any new protocols and expectations. You will find the latest information on our website (orchestraiowa.com), by calling our ticket office (319-366-8203), and on our social media. As a ticket holder, you can also expect to receive a “know before you go” email in the days leading up to each performance for which you have a ticket.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 319-366-8203. We thank you in advance for your adherence to our safety guidelines as we work together to help slow the spread of COVID-19 and provide safe concert experiences for all.