With just one-third the cost of performances being covered by ticket sales, Orchestra Iowa relies on generous donors and sponsors whose support ensures the continuation of symphonic, ballet, opera, chamber music and educational programs here in the Creative Corridor.
Individuals making a contribution of $1,000 or greater to Orchestra Iowa’s Annual Fund are enrolled in the Opus Circle. Opus Circle Members receive:
• Personalized and advanced subscription seating
• Exclusive access to Opus Concert Café during intermission at Orchestra Iowa performances and select Paramount events
• Beverage pre-order service in Opus Concert Café at Orchestra Iowa events
• 25% off food and beverages in Opus Concert Café at Orchestra Iowa events
• Ability to purchase tickets to Paramount Theatre events prior to the general public
• Notice of select Orchestra Iowa special events
• Recognition in the Individual Honor Roll in Orchestra Iowa’s digital program
Orchestra Iowa is a non-profit 501( c )(3) organization, which means a portion of your gift may be tax deductible. Many companies match employee gifts, providing significant additional funding. Gifts can also be given in honor or in memory of someone dear to you.
Please consider supporting fine arts performances and educational programs in Eastern Iowa today.