CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – Due to the ever-changing circumstances related to COVID-19, Orchestra Iowa has decided to cancel all remaining performances of the 2020-2021 Season.
“With the extraordinary amount of planning and excitement that went into putting together the current season, we had hoped to be able to return to the stage sooner rather than later,” said Jeffrey Collier, Chief Executive Officer for Orchestra Iowa. “However, the environment requires that we continue to prioritize the health and safety of Orchestra Iowa’s musicians, audience, and staff and resulted in the unfortunate need to cancel the entirety of the season. We are anxious to celebrate with our community once again, and hope that a return to Brucemore in September will be the right opportunity to emerge from the silence this year.”
All ticketholders are currently being notified directly of the cancelations and will be offered a variety of options for their tickets. All questions can be directed to the Orchestra Iowa Ticket Office at 319.366.8203 or email@example.com.
The following performances have been canceled:
• Spring in the Air, Opus Concert Café & Coralville Center for the Performing Arts, March 12-14
• The Creation, Paramount Theatre, March 27
• Carmina Burana, Paramount Theatre & Hancher Auditorium, April 17 & 18
• Guitar Heroes, Paramount Theatre, May 8
• Inspiration, Paramount Theatre & Coralville Center for the Performing Arts, May 22 & 23
|Complete this form to request a donation, exchange credit, or refund for your tickets. |