With just one-third the cost of performances being covered by ticket sales, Orchestra Iowa relies on generous donors and sponsors whose support ensures the continuation of symphonic, ballet, opera, chamber music and educational programs here in the Creative Corridor.
Individuals making a contribution of $1,000 or greater to Orchestra Iowa’s Annual Fund are enrolled in the Opus Circle. Opus Circle Members receive:
• Personalized and Advance Subscription Seating
• Invitation to the Annual Circle Members Reception
• Access to the Opus Concert Café at Orchestra Iowa performances and select Paramount events
• Four complimentary beverage vouchers
• Invitation to a Paramount Theatre backstage tour
• Invitation to post concert Meet-the-Artists receptions
• Invitation to Open Rehearsals
• Recognition in the Honor Roll of Overture Magazine
Orchestra Iowa is a non-profit 501©(3) organization, which means a portion of your gift may be tax deductible. Many companies match employee gifts, providing significant additional funding. Gifts can also be given in honor or in memory of someone dear to you.
Please consider supporting fine arts performances and educational programs in Eastern Iowa today.